- ADHD and web accessibility
- The Troublesome Life and Lamentable Death of Success Criterion 4.1.1
- A more inclusive website thanks to media queries
- Everything You Need to Know About Mandatory Accessibility of Government Apps
- An update on the European Accessibility Act
- Are you new to Digital Accessibility? Test your understanding of important terms!
- How screen readers read special characters: an update
- Accessibility in an organisation: the European Commission's approach and commitment
How can we help your organisation?
Mail your question: email@example.com
Call us: +32 (0)78 079 111
We must legally comply with WCAG. What is the scope of the project?
We want to train our teams in accessibility. Who should be trained?
We need external expertise. A temporary reinforcement, is it possible?
We want to test our application with users with disabilities. How to organize it?