Team Lead / Accessibility Consultant (medior/senior)
Are you looking for a job in the digital sector that allows you to create added social and societal added value? Eleven Ways wants to expand its team with a Team Lead / Accessibility Expert as soon as possible.
Will you be our new colleague?
We are looking for a driven Team Lead who will manage a team of Accessibility Consultants. You are responsible for guiding and coaching the team. You ensure that the objectives of the team are achieved and that the quality of service remains at a high level.
- Sharing your knowledge, guiding and coaching the team;
- Responsible for the quality of the team's services;
- Identify bottlenecks and develop solutions.
- At least 2 years of experience in a role as Team Lead or Project Manager.
- You have at least two years of demonstrable experience with the subject of Digital Accessibility.
- You are eager to learn, you work in a structured way, you are critical (also for yourself), you have an eye for detail and you have a highly developed empathy.
- You have an error-free and neat writing style, both in Dutch and English. A good command of French is a strong plus.
- Knowledge of the government world and/or the disability landscape are strong plus points.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- The opportunity to work on versatile projects for various (including international) clients (focus on government, media and banks).
- A large degree of independence, a salary that is tailored to your level of experience, meal vouchers, a travel allowance, a laptop of your choice, a mobile phone subscription, etc.
- The possibility to work remotely up to 90% (10% in Ghent), 6 great colleagues and access to a quiet and pleasant work and meeting place in the center of Ghent (Kouter).
- Ability to develop and grow yourself.
- Lots of room for own input and initiatives.
- A nice working atmosphere in a professional team.
About Eleven Ways
Eleven Ways is a consultancy firm, specialized in Inclusive Design and Digital Accessibility. We investigate and improve the accessibility of websites, apps, documents and services.
In our Accessibility Lab we welcome test users with visual, auditory and motor disabilities, the elderly and people with limited digital skills. In addition, we coach digital professionals and guide governments that want to comply with international standards and guidelines on digital accessibility.
Eleven Ways is a permanent partner of governments and digital agencies that want to get started with accessibility.
Are you the right candidate for this position? Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.