Full-stack Web Developer (medior)
Are you looking for a job in which you can use your experience as a web developer to create social and societal added value? Eleven Ways wants to expand its team as soon as possible with a Full-stack Web Developer with at least 2 years of practical experience.
What does the job entail?
You will participate in challenging and long-term projects, both internally and for our customers:
- You help develop the PHP & Node.js back-end of a web application that is used by hundreds of customers every day.
- You develop an internally developed MVC Framework in Node.js.
- You develop innovative web-based tools to test and improve the accessibility of websites and apps.
- A tailor-made induction program and personal support.
- A large degree of independence, a salary that is tailored to your level of experience, meal vouchers, a travel allowance, a laptop of your choice (macOS, Linux or Windows), a mobile phone subscription, etc.
- The possibility to work remotely up to 90%, 6 great colleagues and access to a quiet and pleasant work and meeting place in the center of Ghent (Kouter).
- You will be part of a driven team of 6 experienced experts.
- Wage and employment conditions in accordance with PC 200, with a 40-hour working week and the possibility of collecting compensatory rest.
This is what we expect from you
- You are eager to learn, you work in a structured way, you are critical (also for yourself), you have an eye for detail and you have a highly developed empathy.
- You have an error-free and neat writing style, both in Dutch and English. French is a plus.
- You have a good knowledge of PHP and have proven experience with MVC Frameworks such as CakePHP, Yii or Symfony.
- You have excellent knowledge of HTML and CSS and interest in Accessibility.
- You have basic knowledge of DevOps and Linux server management.
- You have basic knowledge of Python and/or Java.
- You are an advocate of the DRY principle and are not afraid of abstractions.
Something for you?
Interested in this exciting job? Send a personal motivation email (in Dutch) and a complete resume to email@example.com.
About Eleven Ways
Eleven Ways is a consultancy firm, specialized in Inclusive Design and Digital Accessibility. We investigate and improve the accessibility of websites, apps, documents and services.